Salam semua. Rasanya tajuk di atas sudah jelas m’beritahu ke mana artikel ini akan pergi?
Definitions of procrastination on the Web:
- the act of procrastinating; putting off or delaying or defering an action to a later time
- dilatoriness: slowness as a consequence of not getting around to it
- Procrastination refers to the counterproductive deferment of actions or tasks to a later time. Psychologists often cite such behavior as a mechanism for coping with the anxiety associated with starting or completing any task or decision. …
- SpongeBob SquarePants is an animated television series broadcast on Nickelodeon, an American cable network. The series premiered on May 1, 1999 and is currently in its seventh season.
- The act of postponing, delaying or putting off, especially out of habitual carelessness or laziness
- procrastinate – postpone doing what one should be doing; “He did not want to write the letter and procrastinated for days”
- procrastinate – postpone or delay needlessly; “He procrastinated the matter until it was almost too late”
- The Procrastinator is an album by jazz trumpeter Lee Morgan released on the Blue Note label. It was recorded on July 14, 1967 and features performances by Morgan, Wayne Shorter, Bobby Hutcherson, Herbie Hancock, Ron Carter and Billy Higgins.
Ni aku ambil dari google define. Memang tidak dinafikan manusia ini, mahluk yang agak cenderung kpd suka bertangguh-tangguh. Cakap je apa keje yg org x penah rasa nak bertangguh nak buat. Makan & tidur pun ada yg bertangguh jugak. Kalau x percaya gak, hal ini akan terbukti time world cup nanti. Majoriti akan sanggup bersengkang mata dan tidur x kisah lah breakfast, lunch, nap dan sepanjang kempen ni kerana tagline ‘makan bola, minum bola, tengok bola, tidur bola, sampaikan mimpi pun bola’. Akhirnya, yg pasti , merudumlah produktiviti pekerja dan pelajar seperti saya.
Tp yang ingin sy bicarakan di sini bukanlah nak kritik world cup @ kondem pasukan negara lain ( itali akan menang gak akhirnya…. :P) tetapi bagaimana procrastination yg m’beri impak yg amat besar kpd manusia sejagat ini tidak kira musim bola @ tidak dan memikirkan cara mengatasinya.
Sy terjumpa satu bahan dlm internet tentang cara utk mengatasi procrastination sama ada cara islam @ universal (nota: cara islam masih boleh diamalkan oleh semua manusia)
“The perfect remedy for procrastination is to nurture sound faith in the manner of the Salaf As-Salih (pious predecessors). Prior to Islam, they were a people without any sense of human achievement or performance, but once they were exposed to the empowering message of the Qur’an, they became energized and utterly transformed; they shook off their complacency and lethargy, and became peak performers and achievers. Whatever they touched was changed anew through their dynamic faith. The Qur’an spoke thus about their faith, “Is he – who was once dead and then We revived him (through the message of Islam) and thus We appointed for him a light whereby he walks among people – comparable to one who is steeped in darkness, never able to come out of it?” (Al-An`am: 122)
–Ali Ibn Abi Talib RA